Enterprise Consulting Services
PrimeHarbor’s consultants are always on the lookout for new technical challenges. We have experience in System Administration, Networking, Software Development and Database Administration. We develop and drive best practices in all endeavors and understand that business needs drive technological needs. We make technology a vital part of the organization and develop the tools to solve common problems saving everyone time and money.
|Sun Solaris (8-11)||SOX Compliance||Postfix|
|Open/Free BSD||Network Appliance||SSH & VPNs|
|MySQL||VMWare & Virtualization||HIPPA|
|Email (SMTP, POP, IMAP)||Apache||Nagios|
|Voice over IP (VOIP)||CVS||Perl|
PrimeHarbor’s consultants have assisted their clients and employers by:
- Dramatically reducing service outages affecting call center and install properties in three months
- Configuring replication, tuning database, and setting up backups of MySQL servers
- Designing and implementing a configuration and package management system under FreeBSD
- Developing an innovative remote upgrade system to upgrade from OpenBSDto FreeBSD on lights-out servers with no console
- Implementing SysAdmin best practices including backups, change control, and account management procedures
- Sustaining an enterprise network of Linux and Solaris servers across bi-coastal datacenters supporting about 5 million customers
- Rapidly becoming a subject matter expert in all things SIP and VOIP tomanage employers next generation product offering
- Moving 4 million customer email boxes across datacenters and from NetApp Filers to multiple EMC Symmetrix
- Developing disaster recovery plans and performing gap analysis for SOXcompliance
- Developing software for SLA monitoring and maintenance of customer products
- Devloping a multiplatform remote backup management solution using OpenSource software.
- Writing an email abuse mail filtering process using Perl
- Designing, organizing and building the network for the 5th Annual Linux Showcase in Oakland, CA. Built the network using OpenSource network tools, and Cisco 802.11 Wireless equipment.
- Developing a customer facing ecommerce web-based domain registration system using Perl, CGI, Apache and MySQL.
- Lead the team developing a CGI application to facilitate the transmission of X-Ray and patient information between multiple physicians and their patients toimprove diagnosis
- Analyzing, reporting to executive management and developing a compliance strategy for pending federal regulations (HIPPA) for privacy and security.
- Designing and maintaining information security infrastructure for confidential medical records.
- Designing a configuration management system for source code and product release management.
- Co-Authoring lifecycle process, coding guidelines, and QA plans.
- Mentoring junior SysAdmins in best practices and advanced administration techniques.
- Linking nationwide data centers into enterprise wide engineering network backbone.
- Performing security penetration tests and analyzing results for management.